We provide inspiration and resources to families enabling them to build their capacity to create a good life and a safe, secure future for their loved one with a disability.
Partners for Planning envisions a future in which your loved one with a disability:
- Enjoys a meaningful and financially secure life
- Lives in a place of warmth and safety—a true home
- Actively participates in a caring and inclusive community
- Knows the loving support of family and friends
- Is respected and empowered to make choices
- Is protected from abuse and exploitation
- Contributes his or her gifts to their community
- Has a well-planned future enabling their family to have peace of mind
Building relationships is at the heart of everything we do.
Community = Citizenship
All persons, including those with disabilities, have important contributions to make to our communities.
Self-sufficiency Makes Us More Effective
Our commitment to remain independent from government funding enables us to work with and for individuals and families without compromise.
Ensuring our board is comprised of families caring for a relative with a disability ensures we will be accountable to and driven by families.